White Laminated Coverall
The Maxisafe range of coveralls are designed to protect workers from a range of hazardous substances, products and processes. They are typically used in situations where cleanliness and hygiene are critical for protection from fine particles, liquid splashes or fine spray providing a physical, throw away barrier that is cost effective and doesnt require decontamination. Maxisafe coveralls meet the applicable European Standards for Chemical Protective Clothing, Category III.
- TYPE 5 Particle-tight clothing. Barrier to hazardous airborne particulate materials and dust (EN 13982-1).
- TYPE 6 Limited splash-tight clothing. Barrier to limited splash and liquid spray (EN 13034).
- EN 1149.1 Anti-static. Anti-statically treated and offering electrostatic protection according to EN 1149-1.
- Zipper: Nylon on Polyester Braid
- Elastic: Neoprene Rubber (latex free)
- Thread: Polyester
- Basic Weight: 45gsm
- Color: White
- Approvals: CE approved under PPE Directive (89/686/EEC), Category III
- Batwing sleeve design allows greater freedom of movement
- Available in sizes M to 5XLarge
- Cartons of 25
- Two layer, microporous laminated fabric
- Provides a fluid and particulate barrier
- Water vapour permeable and water repellant
- Two way zipper and lint free
- Tough, durable fabric
- Outstanding comfort, breathability and softness
- Anti-static protection according to EN 1149-1
- White colour
- Asbestos Handling
- Civil Protection
- Decorative Work
- Waste Management