Rhinoguard 48cm Needle Resistant Sleeve
Key Features of RHINOGUARD fabric technology
- Achieves the highest rating for puncture resistance (>150 Newtons) according to the requirements of EN388:2016 (Level E) and ANSI-105:2005 (Level 5) using the standard 4.5mm diameter puncture probe.
- ASTM F1342-05: 86 Newtons of puncture resistance using the standard 2.03mm diameter puncture probe.
- ASTM F1342-05 (modified): 4.1 Newtons of puncture resistance using a 25gm needle (sharpened medical grade).
- All puncture data given is derived from Independent testing on a single layer of RHINOGUARD material.
- RHINOGUARD is coated with a highly abrasion resistant material that maximises product durability in applications requiring robust performance.
- DEXTERITY: In contrast with other puncture resistant solutions, RHINOGUARD is lightweight, thin and flexible to maximize dexterity and user comfort.
- EN388:2016 - Level E cut resistance
- EN388:2016 - Level 4 puncture resistance
- EN388:2016 - Level 4 Puncture Resistance
- EN388:2016 - Level 4 Tear Resistance
- ASTM F2878-10 hypodermic needle test: 5.7 Newtons
- Leather reinforcement for high action areas
- Rubber pull tab for quick donning and doffing
- Neoprene expandable wrist for safety and comfort
- Emergency Services: Police, Fire Fighters, Search and Rescue, Military
- Metal forming and handling
- Glass processing and handling
- Security and Recycling