Confined Space Harness
- Fully Body Harness with Front and Rear Steel Plated Fall Arrest D Rings
- Confined Space loops and Sub Pelvic Strap.
- Fully Independently tested and certified by BSI in accordance with Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1891.1 2007.
- Labelling fully protected in permanently attached pouch
- Heavy Duty Steel Alloy Hardware
- Light Weight
- Fitting design
- Fall Arrest Adjustable Dorsal D ring
- Frontal D Ring
- High Strength Polyester Webbing
- High Strength Steel Interlocking Push Through Buckles
- High Strength Polyester Webbing shoulder loops for Confined Space rescue using MAXISAFE Spreader Bar.
- One person plus tools - 140Kg (Harness Capacity will follow the capacity of the Connector used to connect to Anchor)
- MAXISAFE harnesses should be used with compatible connectors which ensure connection will be maintained in the event of high forces on gate.
- Confined Space Rescue & Recovery
- Manhole Access
- Drains and underground access
- Entry to tanks